Something weird happened when I...

Track title contains non-Latin Unicode symbols(in this case Japanese text); incorrectly shows up as a bunch of question marks.

My suggestion would be that you add support for Unicode characters in Artist and Track titles since otherwise it will rule out a lot of music from amongst playable songs.

I mean, i can still play for example songs with Japanese names but they will then show up as question marks where there are non-Latin symbols, and i don't think the solution would be to force us to edit metadata into Latin letters either. ^^"

I hope you can add support for displaying Unicode symbols in Artist and Track names(in the song choosing menu too, naturally) since there are lots of Japanese music and music from elsewhere with names in their native writing scripts that i have to hold back from playing in fear that i'll get enshrined with being the first player to play tracks that show up as unrecognisable bunches of question marks. :P

Aside from this limitation, love the game; it's really great and i'm enjoying it a lot <3

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)